Skip to content
Included in our tariff is:
- All bed linen and cot linen.
- A large bath sheet for each person (hooded baby towel in each cot).
- Tea towels and table cloths.
- Oil fired central heating, plus all the logs for the woodburners.
- Wi-fi broadband in each property.
- An initial supply of Ecover dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid & other cleaning products.
- For your convenience we put two toilet rolls in each bathroom and cloakroom, with natural soap bars too.
- During your stay you have shared use of the Pool Barn Leisure facilities and outdoor play area.
- We hope you will enjoy the freedom to wander on our farm.
If you stay with us at Christmas or New Year then we provide:
- A decorated Christmas tree in each lounge – the Noble Firs are slow grown on our farm.
- The houses ae festively decorated including Christmas bunting and holly that has been home grown here too!
- Festive table cloths and napkins.
- A turkey serving platter with turkey foil.
Pets are welcome at no extra charge. And for our four-legged friends we provide:
- Stainless steel dog bowls
- “I am on holiday at Hicks Farm” name discs for use during their stay.
- An initial supply of those special little bags!
We pride ourselves on having no hidden extras.
A few things we should draw your attention to are:
- All our prices include VAT and are subject to change at any time. Do not worry the price agreed on booking will always be honoured.
- We also suggest you ensure that, just in case you have to cancel, you have taken out adequate travel & cancellation insurance for your holiday here. Please refer to our booking conditions which set out our cancellation policy. Click the appropriate link on our booking information page for the booking conditions of the property you intend to book.